- Practice-related information on regulations/guidelines as well as matters on Continuing Professional Development
- Licensing, registration and examination procedures
- Roles and responsibilities of property agents towards consumers
- Send us your questions via our website form.
This will ensure that your questions are directed promptly to the department that can best address them.
|Feedback on unsatisfactory services of a property agency or agent
- Send the complaint to us via our website complaint form.
We seek your understanding that we can only accept written complaints with supporting details. This will enable CEA to conduct a fair and thorough investigation.
|Feedback on CEA and our officers’ service standards
- Contact our Quality Service Manager
Priority will be given to service-related matters from your experience with CEA and our officers.
If your query or issue is on other matters, do reach us through the other channels listed above for a quicker response.
Our office address
480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh
#13-01 HDB Hub East Wing
CEA Customer Service hotline:
1800 643 2555
+65 664 32555 (for overseas calls)
Mondays to Fridays: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Eves of New Year, Chinese New Year & Christmas: 8.30am to 12.30pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: Closed