Contest questions for the 2/2019 issue
The Read & Win Contest for the 2/2019 issue of CEAnergy is now open till 31 July 2019, 11.59pm. You must be a CEAnergy subscriber to participate.
- What is different about the registration renewal exercise for property agents in October 2019? (You may select more than one)
- Property agents do not have to fulfil the CPD1 requirement.
- Property agents do not have to fulfil the CPD2 requirement.
- Property agents do not have to fulfil their CPF obligations.
- Property agents will not be using SingPass to submit their registration renewal application.
- What percentage of questions do learners have to answer correctly to successfully complete the micro-learning course on CEPCC?
- True or false? Property agents can handle rental deposits related to HDB transactions.
Answer all the questions correctly in our online contest and you could win $30 worth of shopping vouchers! By participating in this contest, you are deemed to have agreed to our contest rules and regulations.
Hint: All answers can be found in this issue’s articles.
CEAnergy 1/2019 issue Read & Win Contest Answers and Winners
Here are the answers to our Read & Win Contest in the 1/2019 issue!
What type of transaction records that are closed by property agents are currently available in the CEA Public Register? (You may select more than one)
- Resale of HDB flats
- Renting of HDB flats
- Sale and purchase of private residential properties
- Rental of private residential properties
From 1 October 2019, the requirement per CPD cycle will be simplified to six credits – four credits to be awarded from generic competency courses and two credits from professional competency courses. True or false?
False. From 1 October 2019, the requirement per CPD cycle is four credits to be awarded from professional competency courses and two credits from generic competency courses.
Which of the following is an industry association for the estate agency industry? (You may select more than one)
- Council for Estate Agencies (CEA)
- Institute of Estate Agents (IEA)
- KEO Connect
- Singapore Estate Agents Association (SEAA)
- Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV)
Congratulations to our winners:
- Soh Yeow Peng R000753Z
- Andrew Wong Ann Foo R031076C
- Peter Quah R041387B
- Tan Poh Lian R000241D
- Rayner Ng SXXXX300A