Back to Top
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The “Read & Win” contest is open to CEAnergy subscribers who are Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, except for employees of the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) and their immediate family members. Join our CEAnergy mailing list if you’re not a CEAnergy subscriber.
- Winners of past contests will only be eligible to participate in another contest four issues later. For instance, if readers won the contest in the 2/2017 issue of CEAnergy, they can only participate in the contests from the 2/2018 issue onwards.
Submission of entries
- Answers to the contest are to be submitted via the online form provided by CEA.
- All entries must be reach CEA by 11.59pm on the closing date stated in the issue. CEA will not accept entries after the closing date and time, or through any other channels.
- All entries must include:
All personal data collected during the course of the contest by CEA will only be used and retained for purposes connected with administering the contest and audits the CEA is subject to.
Each reader may only submit one entry per contest.
CEA accepts no responsibility for electronic transmission errors resulting in entries lost or delayed.
Incomplete entries will be immediately disqualified.
- Your full name (as indicated in NRIC)
- NRIC number/CEA registration number (if industry professional)
- Email address
- Contact number
Judging and Results
- Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entries with all accurate answers.
- CEA will award five winners per contest, unless otherwise announced.
- CEA’s decision on the contest winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to such decisions.
- The names of contest winners and the correct answers to the questions will be published in the following issue of CEAnergy.
- CEA reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that violates the contest rules or that adversely affects the fairness or the legitimate operation of the contest.
- CEA will contact all winners via email within two weeks after the closing date for submissions.
- Winners will be required to collect their prizes from CEA’s office at 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #05-10 HDB Hub Biz 3 Lobby 1 Singapore 310490 on weekdays during office hours at a timing proposed by CEA.
- Winners will be required to acknowledge receipt of their prizes by signing a form at the point of collection.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or in kind.
- CEA reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason.
- Winners must collect their prizes within two weeks after they have been notified.
- If there are any unclaimed prizes, CEA will conduct another draw to identify the replacement winner(s) of the unclaimed prizes.
Acceptance of Rules and Regulations
- CEA reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest, without prior notice.
- By submitting an entry, the reader will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the above contest rules and regulations.