Contest questions for the 4/2019 issue
The Read & Win Contest for the 4/2019 issue of CEAnergy is now open till 31 January 2020, 11.59pm. You must be a CEAnergy subscriber to participate.
- What is/are the template(s) that is/are available for download on CEA’s website (you may select more than one option)?
- Tenancy agreement template for HDB flats
- Tenancy agreement template for private residential property
- Option to Purchase for private residential property
- Agreement for the Sale and Purchase of private residential property
- What should property agents refer to for the full compliance requirements on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism with effect from 1 January 2020?
- Practice Guidelines 01-18
- Practice Guidelines 01-19
- Practice Circular 03-17
- Practice Circular 04-15
- Under what circumstance(s) can property agents collect cheques from prospective buyers (you may select more than one option)?
- For buyers to demonstrate their interest in a property
- For buyers to be given priority in the selection of units of their choice
- To induce other buyers to offer higher prices for a property
- None of the above
Answer all the questions correctly in our online contest and you could win $30 worth of shopping vouchers! By participating in this contest, you are deemed to have agreed to our contest rules and regulations.
Hint: All answers can be found in this issue’s articles.
CEAnergy 3/2019 issue Read & Win Contest Answers and Winners
Here are the answers to our Read & Win Contest in the 3/2019 issue!
URA’s regulation on a three-month minimum stay duration is applicable to (you may select more than one option):
- All private residential properties
- All private residential properties except landed homes
- Landed homes only
What should you not do if you are a property agent representing yourself in a transaction (you may select more than one option)?
- Accept an appointment by or offer to act on behalf of the other party
- Disclose to the other party your role and intentions promptly, whether it is to buy, sell, or rent, at the first viewing
- Collect a commission from the other party
- Collect a co-broke commission from the other party’s agent
What is P1, P2, and P3 in the new My CPD Portal?
- Difficulty levels of Professional Competency courses
- Proficiency levels of Professional Competency courses
- Categories of Professional Competency courses
Congratulations to our winners:
- Chong Mee Fong SXXXX579G
- Poh Chee Yong R053756C
- Lee William R030163B
- Neo Gok Keng SXXXX288D
- Ong Chee Keong Alex R051698A